The REMOTE OPERATIONS CENTER (ROC) is located at the facilities of ISE. This center is responsible of controlling and monitoring the performance of the PV systems all year long.
ISE LABORATORY is capable of testing 200 modules per week and is equipped with state-of-the-art instrumentation: class AAA solar simulator used to measure the max power of PV modules (according to international standard IEC 60904); thermo-graphic cameras to detect resistive hot-spots; and an I-V Curve tracer to check electrical strings of PV Modules on-site.
ISE offers a comprehensive range of services to meet the strictest design and quality control requirements, including:
- Assessment of Solar Resource and Electricity Production.
- Preliminary design and engineering of photovoltaic plants.
- Detailed engineering of photovoltaic plants.
- Module factory inspection.
- Inspection and testing of PV modules in the laboratory.
- Inspection and testing of PV plants.
- Control of PV module degradation.
- Remote Monitoring of PV plants.
- Technical and administrative Due Diligence.
- Supervision of construction phase.
- Supervision of Operation & Maintenance.
- Preliminary Acceptance Test (PAT) and Final Acceptance Test (FAT).
- Analysis of monitoring data.
Our inspections and testing are based on the following international standards:
- IEC 61215: Crystalline silicon photovoltaic (PV) modules for terrestrial use. Design qualification and type approval.
- IEC 61646: Thin-film photovoltaic modules for terrestrial use. Design qualification and type approval.
ISE Laboratory offers its services to carry out the following tests:
- Visual inspection (section 10.1 of the standard UNE-EN 61215:2005/
- Thermographic inspection (internal procedure)
- Insulation test (section 10.3 of the standard UNE-EN 61215:2005
- Maximum power determination (section 10.2 of the standard UNE-EN 61215:2005 /
- Performance at low irradiance (section 10.7 of the standard UNE-EN 61215:2005 /IEC 61646:2008).
Ingenia Solar Energy: www.ingenia-se.com