First of all, we hope that both you and your loved ones are well. In a year like this, and never better, health comes first.
Doing a brief analysis of what these 12 months have been, we must recognize that this year is far beyond anything we would have imagined back in November/December 2019, leaving images and memories that until very recently we only thought could happen in fiction. In an environment as complicated as the one we have lived and with changes as urgent and transcendental as:
- Working from home for more than three months in a row.
- Organizational changes to improve the efficiency of each of the work teams.
- Manage online, projects and developments in places as far away as Australia, South Africa, Dubai, Panama, Mexico, USA, Chile, Portugal, Italy and of course, Spain.
- Achieve in a very high percentage all the schedules that we had set at the beginning of the year.
- To work as a team, even if it is with a screen and a phone in between.
In this environment, the step forward that each of you have taken and the degree of commitment and involvement that you have demonstrated is worthy of recognition, since the best has been given and all the hours needed to successfully complete all the challenges that we had set.
All that now remains is for us to thank you from the heart for this extra effort and to warn you that you have set the standard very high, so that just keeping up with this level will be a challenge for the coming year. For our side, we are proud to be part of this team; we will try to live up to it, and we will try to improve in all those points that are needed to make your work easier and to reach the next goals.
We wish you a very happy holiday season, and all the best both personally and professionally for this coming year.
A warm hug,